What is Peer-to-Peer Fundraising?
Get to Know Nonprofix
What key metrics should I know about my donors and donations?
- Active Donors – Donors who have given money to your cause within the past year.
- Lapsed Donors – Donors who have given money to your cause within the past two fiscal years.
- Inactive Donors – Donors who haven’t given money to your cause in over the past three fiscal years.
- Donor Retention Rate – Our retention rate is based on all data, and who is giving year after year.
- Recurring Donors – Recurring donors are those supporters who subscribe to a monthly amount using your website’s donation page, instead of a one time amount.
- Donors with Tributes – This refers to donors making a donation through your website’s donation page that have used the, “Is This Donation In Memory or in Honor of Someone” field in the donation form.
- Donor Frequency – The donation frequency is a calculation of the number of times a donor donates to your organization.
- Average Donation Value – The donation average is a calculated mean value (or average) of all of the donations in your database.
- This Year Versus Last Year – Year to year and month to month.